Saturday, July 19, 2014

DIY projects - Mori kei

Hello!
When one of my friends told me, that she's gonna use my photos for her mori kei lection, I was nicely surprised. This was the first time when I realized, that I am really wearing this kind of style. Than it was very simple to find some inspiration on the internet, learn something about it and now I can really say that I'm inspired by mori style and it's not just accident.
And now... I want to inspire you with my mori projects!

As I showed you in one of my posts, I have many of headbands: 

Than I really love to wear this collar. It was an old grandpa's collar without any shape, so I just took a piece of  fabric and I made basic and simple "under" collar:

Accessories:
Bones...:
 Watches and pieces from alarm clock:
 Nature:
 Feather in hair:
Ring... and my favourite symbol: the moon!

And now.... clothes.

This skirt is REmake of an old shirt.
 Shorts. My favourite summer piece :)
 Dark mori / witchy t-shirt! My favourite too!
Also skirt that I'm wearing with dark mori outfits.
Theese dress/long t-shirt are very good for dark mori outfits too. And can you see this scarf? It's the best thing I can wear with dark mori outfits!
White ragged petticoat. I love it! It makes you fly like an fairy :)

...and the last thing. My passion, the only thing that I am able to do last days... dream catcher!


Is this post inspirative for you? And do you have some ideas for me?
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment