Friday, October 31, 2014

kaleidoscope

Hello,
I'm having really strange times. I started with studies on university - art college. But it was in one of the ugliest cities you can visit in czech republic and very far away from my home. So I stopped with visiting this school after first month and now I hope that they will accpet my application for transition to art college in my town. It's not really art college, just art and graphic design department in college of education. And it doesn't have all famous qualities as normal art school, but for me it's good. 

I remember that I had kaleidoscope two years ago. It was great to make photographies throught it!
 





PS: Does anybody of you know something about visualisations connected with music? I mean simple psychedelic animations... I'm searching for some simple software and i can't find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment