Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Non-black hair goth tips

Hello.
I've been trying to solve my non-stylish hair problem without any result, but I think it's just problem of mine and I found many many ways of how to have a awesome goth hair without using permanent black hair colour.

I myself am too lazy to do something with my hair. I wear ponytails all the time cause it's comfortable, sometimes I'm wearing buns and if I'm occasionally going to goth party, I'm colouring my hair with weird colours.
It's a good start and I myself am happy about this minimalistic method for lazy alternaive girls.

So for having an awesome goth hair without colouring them black, you can..:

1. Backcomb!
As much as you can in any way you want. It's not good everyday routine if you're lazy as me, but great for a special occasions.
Good example of blonde goth who backombs just a little but is still very stylish is a youtuber Snowy Lowther.
Photo from "Some Wear Leather, Some Wear Lace" book
2. Deathawk
You don't need black hair to be proud owner of super cool deathawk. Few moths ago, a blogger Louise La Fantasma had super cool orange deathawk and orange is a colour you can easily get even just with a henna colour.
From Pinterst, I don't know original source.
3. Buns
Buns are my favourite thing to do with my hair when I want to look good but I don't have a time to do anything special. It's more nu-goth style than trad goth, but whatever, lazyness is lazyness. You might also add some accesories as bone shaped hair clips, eyeballs,...
from Pinterest, I don't know original source.
4. Colours
Goths with colorfull hair looks great! If you're blonde, you're lucky - they producing l'oreal colorista colours now - they are not pernament and you can use them occasionally for concerts or goth parties. You can also bleach your hair and use some directions colours - but this is not for lazy people as me. Or you can have pernament red or something like this. 
From book "Some wear leather, some wear lace"

5. Messy whatever
My favourite way of hairstyle is this grunge messy whatever is on your head. It cost no time - you just need to spend some time with details as makeup and whole outfit.

Jerina Eufemia is my favourite messy-hair blogger


You don't need to spend your whole time and money to have an awesome raven hair. We are all unique and beautiful as we are and there is no rule for perfection.
Here are some more inspirative pictures (source is mostly "Some wear leather, some wear lace" book or unknown tumblr, im sorry) :




No comments:

Post a Comment