Monday, July 3, 2017

June 2017 favourotes

Hello,
here I am with everything I liked and supported this month.

1.  Twin Peaks
no surprise. everyone is into twin peaks now, but I was a big twin peaks lover before this mania started so I was super excited when the new series comes out.
here's also my twin peaks tattoo drawing
2. Baroque & Philosophique Girl 
I found this band thanks to Unknown Pleasures Records and their free compilation (here). It's an awesome dark electronic band from Japan and if you're goth synth lover as me, you should give it a chance!


3.Theese weird thrifted pants
They are super elastic so I can wear them even with my super big belly! And they're so vampiristic, the red colour is shiny and the black print is dim, so it makes really weird effect. 

and my fav outfits of this month (i decided to not post many outfits now, cause i feel fat and ugly last days and it's gonna be even worst):

My new vampiristic elastic pants with witchy top crop and fake winklepickers. It's such a weird outfit, i feel like fat trans vampire in it and people are staring at me so much :D

shoes from Underground Youth, everything else is thrifted
White fairy whatever... I wanted to sell theese dress from India,  but now im glad i have them, cause they're comfortable and big enough for my enormous belly. I hate how positively and esoterically white they are, so I decided to wear it with some creepy bones on my neck and plastic platform jelly shoes. 
tights from Gate, everything else is thrifted
Any bands you discovered in June?
Or something special happend to you this month?

Hope you're having a great start of the summer :)
N.

2 comments:

  1. Pro mě byl Twin Peaks návrat do dětství. Jo a moc ti to sluší a jestli jsem ti negatulovala k miminku tak gratuluju.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo dětství s Twin Peaks, to musí krásně poznamenat!
      Hehe, tohle má prenatál s Twin Peaks, ten poslední díl teď určitě poznamenal :D

      Delete