Thursday, June 26, 2014

Witchy music

Hello!
Last weeks I'm interested into witches and their history... Witch hunting and paganish crafts. And as music lover, I always need to find themed music. So, here we are:


1. Gazelle Twin - Obelisk
This music is so dark. I'm not fan of electronic music, but THIS!! It's so witchy. And I also love this video from Holly Mountain movie. 


2. The Smiths - How soon is now
Haha... Yep, and you know why? It's Charmes theme song!! When I was starting with listening The Smiths, I never realized that this is it. And it's magical.


3. Nico - Lawns od Dawns
Nico was a witch and this song is evidence!


4. Cocorosie - Werewolf
I think this is what I always imagine, when I think about witchy music. This is it, this is how witch sounds in modern age.


5. Metallic falcons - Four Hearts
Not actually my style, but I like it. You can feel the nature thourght theese electronic sounds. And I like this feeling.


6. Theme from Rosemary's baby (Sleep safe and warm)
Well, this is becouse of the movie, Rosemary's baby...
 

Do you have some witchy music for me?
I need more! I was looking for music with feeling of witchcraft, but everything I found is just some "witch house" and I just hate when electro is everything they can do.
So... give me your tips :)

1 comment:

  1. Jé ta a z Rosemary je skvělá, já poslouchám Loreenu Mckennitt, ta má krásnou hudbu.

    ReplyDelete