Friday, June 13, 2014

13.6.

Hello!
I'm sorry that I'm not writing so much, but I!'m just enjoying my free time!
Cause I successfully graduated and now I have the longest holidays ever :)

But I have to tell you few things...
Im partying almost every day. Last week I was also on Masquerade concert in Prague and it was perfect! After concert I was drinking with the band, they were so nice! Finnish mentality is just... also mine mentality. Next day I helped them with orientation in Prague and on the main train station and everything was just so great :)
Next thins is that I broke up with my boyfriend and now I feel so great! It was really great decision, cause our relationship was so shitty last days. Im afraid that Im not going to be free for a long time...

Yesterday we got little black kitty :)


I have also many things to do. My main holiday plans..:
  1. Learn Finnish
  2. Learn to play Gloomy Sunday on piano
  3. Learn to play on accordion
  4. Learn to cook 


No comments:

Post a Comment