Sunday, February 19, 2017

Shoes on my wishlist

Hello.
As a poor alt girl I always need to think before I buy some piece of clothing, cause I need to pay my rent, eat and now I need to feed also my little vampire inside of my belly. But I am also making my wishlists and when I get some extra money I'm buying the pieces I need preferably.
I am also absolutely crazy about all the weird goth shoes you can buy online. And Im gonna show you some of my favourite:

1. Shoes with transparent platform you can fill up.


And don't even tell me it's not everyone's wet dream! It's like having endless shoe choice, cause you can fill it up every day differently. One day dry blossoms, next day lego... little bones, pieces of dolls, pills, candies, shells, rainbow marbles, ... and another + is that you have a rational reason to collect weird things! 

2. Real winklepickers

But I am really choosy when it comes to winklepickers. I don't like big shiny clips, too long pikes and somehow i just hate the ones with a tiny little heel. So I guess my "fake" winklepickers I have are really good for my requirements. 
my "fake" winklepickers
3. Iron Fist Midnight Widdow creepers
okay, theese shoes I'm going to wear on my wedding and my wedding seems to be soon (in three, four months, i guess). And they are on my wishlist for a reeeally long time so I deserve it! 

4. Buffalo platform shoes
...but I guess I'll never buy them. They are too high for me and too expensive (even without shipping).

4. Typical Demonia under-knee boots
I absolutely love them, they're not even hard to buy, but... I feel like I am too old for it? Hehe. I have a feeling that theese shoes are more for the "party goths" and extroverts, they are screaming I AM HERE and they are shiny and high and so cool and I guess that I just missed the good timing for theese shoes. I feel too old and too shy and too sober for it, but there will be always something inside of me, wanting to catch up what I've missed.

5. Anything good looking with big platform :D
...im not so choosy when it comes to sales and second hand things and I am actually masturbating when I'm browsing throught shoe section on dollskill.com
so here are some of my favourites

ooohh i love this dark wooden platform so much

Which shoes are you dreaming about? Which shoes do you like or hate on my wishlist?


Have a great day!
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment