Tuesday, February 7, 2017

News.

Hello!!
I am here after two really long weaks and it seems like it's not even ending. And i am here with some news that will deffinetly affect my life.
So!! Really great thing is that I've done all my exams and I get all A's so I might get stipendium again! Yay but the stress was painfull, I had really hard times. Maybe I'll show you some of my projects Ive done this semester.
Another thing is... Im something like apprentice in tattoo studio!! They will teach me all the techniques and I'll learn to tattoo and they wanted me because of my drawings! And they are really nice there. They want original authors and artists, no boring skulls and butterflies. So that's really big succes for me! They told me that I might be famous tattoo artist and that they want me to teach everything so I can do my work best. 

But the best thing I have to tell you is...
that I'll be mother in 8 months. It was quite shocking information for me, but now Im so happy about it! Im finnishing studies this spring and then taking care of a child? Of my OWN child! I'ts so magical. The mystery of life. Something half me - half my man. We created new life together. And it wasnt even planned :D but it's a great surprise and I belive that this is something called destiny. 

So!! Wish me good luck and have a nice day!
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment