Saturday, February 25, 2017

Shoes I hate

Hello!
Today Im going to be evil and full of hate. After I showed you my shoe wishlist Im gonna write about (mostly goth) shoes I don't like. So let's start quickly!

1. Chelsea shoes
I am just soo overfeeded with this trend and the only thing I see is horse-lover's shoes. On heel. With absolutely ugly rubber. Add the platform so everyone can feel like unique snowflake.
But I like it on males somehow. It makes them look elegant and original. And adult.

2. Some kinds of winklepickers
For example theese from Demonia. I just hate this little heel so much, I just can't even stand needle heels. And the buckles. I just don't get it. It makes me angry so much. Why not to be elegant for a while? Why is it so childish? Are we playing a game "who looks more dark and evil"? I want to look good without being a target of stupid jokes. I just don't know what is nice on theese shoes, please explain this to me.

3. New rock boots
Another thing I don't understand. What is so pretty on theese? For me it looks like ski boots.
Are theese shoes for a 150kg Rambo? War shoes? I don't see anything fashionable. And when I saw a person walking in it, it really looked like when you're trying to walk in ski boots, looking for a skies. And I think it looks terrible on females same as it looks terrible on males.

4. RHS shoes
I had RHS too and I don't hate all the types, but I hate most of them. I'ts the sape of front part. This round thing which reminds me ballet shoes. Its weird and shiny and alwas ugly fake leather. I don!t like the fact that it's just shiny and without any pattern or lace or shoelace! So this is the type of RHS shoes I hate, but there are some types that I like. For example when the front part is quite inspired with oxford shoes or some pattern or when it's made from suede or real leather.
5. Iron Fist heels
This is beacuse in my opinion, heels like this are unweareable. And another thing is that it's just colorfull mess and I think noone will ever notice that it's a zombie print. I just think it should be printed on something much more visible than heels. But - well... heels are just not my style.


6. Killstar shoes full of pentagrams
I wrote whole article about over-using symbols HERE. I would never wear anything with prefabricated pentagrams.

7. Curved platform shoes

it looks retarded. That's all. It just looks retarded and weird af and i hate it.





It's always hard with shoes and I am really choosy and it's really simple for me to dislike some kind of shoes.
Do you have an explanation for me regarding this kind of winklepickers or new rock boots? Or others? Tell me! It's just mine opinion and it doesn't need to be same as yours! 
Which shoes would you put into your hate list?

1 comment:

  1. Lol I have to agree with almost all of these. The exception in my case is the Iron Fist heels, they are the comfiest heels I've ever owned and not all their designs are unreadable. My favorite are these peep toe ones I have that are black snake skin with atomic blue piping and a little devil face on the side - it looks like graffiti! Probably the oldest pair of Iron Fist shoes in existence lol. My biggest pet peeve in the shoe scene are pointy toes, I can't get with that. There's also novelty heels which I just don't like. I love a good streamlined heel and novelty heels are frumpy and look weird. I'm not against all abstract heel shapes, I've seen lightning bolts, guns, steampunk stuff, but Star Wars characters or bunnies as heels is just too weird for my liking!

    ReplyDelete