Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hi there

Hello.
Im N. and this is my totally new blog. Im ill right now so I dont suppose, that his blog will survive more than 1 week.
I think this will be just some stupid blog about nothing- i mean... my interests.
Which are:
Lolita fashion, every unusual fashion, art, Hannibal, Sherlock, Harry Potter, rats, cats, and you now, movies, books, music, food, breaking rules,...
Right now Im 19 year old student of graphic design. And i hate graphic design- old concept of art is closer to me. Or punk concept of art. I just hate this clear and pure and white and simple modern way of the graphic design.
Im trying to be vegetarian- but Im living on catholic internate and some days there is nothing to eat than meat. I hate it, but hunger is stronger.
Okay. Im going to prepare my portfolio for entrance exams to art college.
see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment