Sunday, February 16, 2014

Finland 2013

Last winter, in February 2013, I was on exchange visit in Finland.
And now nostalgy comes to me. I have to write something about it right now. And show you mine photographies.


First days I was really... scared and nervous and in bad mood. I was there with three stupid classmates I didnt even know them and with one crazy teacher- she was like DRAW SOME SKETCHES, draw, draw, do some design, do something! We were in finnish art school and our task was model of theather scene of The Magic Flute Opera. I was under the presure, scale models was something new for me and everything seems too bad for me.
After 4 days, teacher gone back to the czech republic and we, four young students, stayed alone in finnish hotel with enough money for everything.
We found some friends in finnish art school and we were invited to some parties. We get drunk with in finnish way- first home party with cheap beer and then local rock club, dancing and smoking in front of club, meeting people.
So... Honestly, my exhange visit in Finland was mainly about an alcohol and parties. Some days I went to the local rock club alone and found some friends while evening- one night, they bought me some vodka+many of sweet alcohols drink and I was vomiting on the hotel´s toilet :D
My classmates started to hate me cause of drinking and partying and being free... hah.
Also I pierced my lip in finland. We had money from school so I just... did it.
 I love finnish way of thinking- they are shy, clever, ecologic, many of them are vegetarians! They hate eye contact so thats why they drink so much. They are mostly sad and depressed, they drink just coffee and smoke cigarettes. Also my favourite director comes from Finland - Aki Kaurismaki.
I love Finland and people in there. I love this kind of dark and strong winter. Savonlinna, I will come back, I promise!


View from window

lake...

...lake

and lake.

Graveyad in Savonlinna

Tram in Helsinki

Helsinki

Museum of modern art in Helsinki

Finnish hangover





&

No comments:

Post a Comment