Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Not so artist

Hi.
Today I'm gonna show you some of my artistic creations. I am studying on art high school, as you may know, and right now I am there for a last year. I'll do some maturity exams and manual exams in May. My field is graphic design, but I feel more like an illustator. I hate this pureness and precision which is necessary in this commercial concept of graphic design.


I had my university talent exams in last month. First in Pilsen, specialization on illustrations. I was rejected. Than graphic design in Prague. I had a little fight with the professor of this field and I didnt even want to go there. So I was rejected again. Week ago I had exams in Ustí nad Labem and Im still waiting for their decision - but I get enough of points to be accepted. I would love to study there - its a fileld focused on very unclean and punk way of graphic design and typography. Pray with me to be accpeted!

Autoportrait (with cat)

Thoughts...

Something optimistic. This monkey's gone to heaven.

"Clen up your room!"

what's about the drops?


Flutist

thoughts...

history of art class
from diary


Some ant? Just simple drawing.


My project against stupid "grafitti tags". Do some better art than writing your nickname on every corner like a pissing dog!

"I am playing with my urine" wc sticker

PF

Based on my LSD experience.

Eco comic.

Do you have some relation with art?

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about how your art could look, and here it is and it's actually good! :)) I like the project against grafitti tags, it's so cool idea! :))

    To be honest, I'm kinda jealous of your studies, I always wanted to go to art school, but because of my parents I ended at grammar school :/...But you're great, I hope I'll see some other your works

    ReplyDelete