Monday, May 19, 2014

My favourite goth music from different countries

Hello!
I'm in middle of my learning weeks before exams and I am so BORED of history of arts. And I didn't even start with technology, literature and english language. So I have to write something. Something about music.
If you like this typical oldschool goth music as The Cure, Bauhaus or Siouxsie, you may like it. There are my favourite post-punk bands which are not from US, UK or Czech Rep.:

1. Belgrado
I was on their concert for about half year ago and they are pretty good! They are form Spain and it was my first contact with living post-punk band from country like this. I always thought that they play just flamenco in Spain :D I also almost fall in love with the singer.

 
2. Paraf
Balcan post-punk from Croatia. I love them, especially their last album. Before this album its more punk rock, but this last album is just..... yummmi. It's just so strange that they can do such a dark atmospheric music in theese sunny countries. Listen the voice of this woman, I hope you will understand me.
But they are not playing anymore.


3. Musta Paraati
Okay, we are on the north so depressive atmosphere in music (and all kinds of art) is normal for me. I am finnish lover, so here we go, hyvaa yota...! (It's a bit like Killing Joke, isn't it?)


4. Cabaret Grey
Poland. They are still alive and still playing and I hope they will play here in Czech Republic one day. They are singing in english ans I hope they will record some polish song too.


5. Masquerade
Also finnish. And I'm going on their concert in two weeks!! Im so in love with this band last days.


Next time about our czech goth music.
Have a nice day :)
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment