Monday, May 5, 2014

Hello!
I'm in the end of my written national maturity final exams. We had some essay in english at friday and today we had long essay in czech, our mother language and test from rules of czech language. Well, I wasn't even a little bit nervous and I think I did it well.
I have just some articles and themes I want to write about and I dont want to forget it or just throw it away, so I promise you that I'm gonna write about theese:
  • how to deal with emotional weakness
  • good goth music from unusual countries
  • me and drugs


I'm also moving back to my house and my family after all exams, so I'll have my clothes together and I can resume my lookbook profile. I wanna show you some of my DIY projects too. All I need is some camera :/

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment