Monday, May 12, 2014

Exhibitions

Hi!
At Friday I had my opening day of exhibition and at Saturday my blog-friends had opening day of their exhibition. So I am very cultural!
At Friday I had to be there, in this coffee bar at 13 o'clock so I came and they said something like "go for a joint with us". So I get like... very high, cause they had strong weed and I am used for our home-weed. So I was just sitting there for next two hour and than came my mother with my grandma. So I started to prepare this exhibition very quickly and I was like "no, Im in hurry, Im not gonna talk with you roght now" :D
Well... And than I was just waiting for a start. My opening speech was something really stupid. It was at first very cute, something like... "I love everybody here and I'm almost crying that you are here and you are so sweet and kind and blahblab and world peace and blah..." and than I said that I'm gonna play my feelings on accordion and when I started to play it was like squeezeng every button on accrodion and making very bad noise. Than my friends were playing on their guirars and I was just talking with my friends here.
I also sold three of my paintings! Yaay!

And than, next day, there was this exhibition of blog-twins. I saw them for a first time and they are perfect! I was drinking very slowly, but I was in very good mood :) and it was really nice evening.

And now its time for photos... and than studying... :/


N.

No comments:

Post a Comment