Monday, May 26, 2014

Rat videos

Im just tired today...
But here are my bad quality videos...
One is with my rat Flying when she is eating cat food inthe kitchen. This video is from winter when they were more calm and Tiger was very shy (now he is not afraid anymore! :)) and Flying was the ony hyperactive one.
Now they are hyperactive and crazy both. Tiger is still smaller and Fyling is starting to be very fat. So they are both on diet now, cause Flying is eating also hiden Tiger's treats :D No cat food for ever!

The second one is just about our typical evening. I let them run and play in my room for an hour or two every day. They love to climb on my plants, as you can see. And my plants are than totally destroyed. They also like to drink my tea (its in the video too), climb on me and... yeah, they're just typical rats.



N ("crazy old rat lady")

No comments:

Post a Comment