Friday, March 28, 2014

Emilie Autumn inspiration

(i love this picture so much!)
Hello my dears!
About a five years ago, when I was scrolling throught the internet, I saw Emilie Autumn at the first time. I listened some music and I didn't like it. I think it was Gothic lolita and it sounds like some electro/pop/what-the-fuck for me. I liked the appearence, but soon I totally forget that there is something like EA.
I rememberd after a year and I tried to read and know something about her. It sounds like some crazy sci-fi with all theese psychiatric problems, rape... and the style based on it. But I started to love her look and song Liar. After some time I was obscessed with her. I found an life inspiration in her, she was so beautiful and also successful.


I loved an Opheliac era, I sewed many of skirts, I was buying tights, red ribbons on my wrist and into my hair, I throw out all my pants and started to wear just skirts or shorts. My closet was just black, white, red and pink. Heavy boots, laces and OH MY!! corsets!
Thanks this I found real lolita fashion and slowly started to wear an ordinary lolita and forget about Emilie Autumn.
Than, just 2 years ago, there was the concert in Prague. FLAG tour. I wasn't listening her much, just a little to know what to expect, but after the concert I was again totally obscessed. There was an agression in the new songs, revolution, fight and power. Music helped me with my psychie. When my social phobia gets so bad that I wasn't able to go out of my house just to buy some food, I was listening One foot in front of the other, thinking about my proud steps. It works. It also helped me with the fight I led with myself.
But, acually, I was not affected by the fashion way in theese times. Maybe in my idea of perfect look, but not on the surface. I was so afraid of attention, that I couldn't afford to be sexy. Rather I remembered the army. I bought MG belt. When I wanted to be a little bit EA inspired on the outside, I was wearing less-contrasted colours. No more red-black and black-white. I started to play with complex combinations full of soft shades without pretension, without some sexy feeling. 
Today, I don't like her music so much and I don't admire her. I like different kinds of music and about an appearence... I am tired of contrested red-white-black combinations of Opheliac era and FLAG era is not really useable in the normal life. 
I would be just happy, If I could wear corsets, garter belts and sexy stockings together without any guilt - on the stage. 


Class photo, Opheliac era 2011
My first corset bought in 2011
O_o oh no. Opheliac era 2011

Opheliac era 2011/12

Opheliac era 2011

Concert callendar. Made by my best friend
Concert ticket

Concert of Emilie Autumn 2012

Concert of Emilie Autumn 2012
Red and white colours, watches... 2012

2012. Soft colours, laces.

If you dont have your stocks, try your red pen... 2012

2013. Almost present times and this is what I learned. 

My digital drawing...

 There are things that I still like. White-red combinations, laces. heavy boots, pieces of fabrics on my wrist, "emo" long gloves, pocket watches and watches as necklace, my red hair :), stockings,... I also still love corsets and garter belts but I dont have an courage to wear it normally and opportunity to wear it occasionally.  
Do you know Emilie Autumn? How did you found her? Do you like her music, her style, both or nothing? 

3 comments:

  1. Emilii miluju, mě pomohla v tom že jsem rychle prolezla svou zlotemnou erou. Tobě to hrozně moc sluší!! A krásná kresba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, je to taková žena těžké puberty.. jinak děkuji, jsem jen teď z toho úplně vykolejená, páč vůbec nevim, co říkat na hezký věci :D

      Delete
  2. I used to love Emilie so much, now it's kinda the same as you..I'm not so interested anymore, but I still like it...and you look perfect in these outfits :3

    ReplyDelete