Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Early to bed

 Nothing special is happening theese days... Im just tired of school - I was studying whole weekend just because of big test from history of art! And now I know everything!!! Everything from the Egypt to the every kind of modern art! And it will be worse - my graduation is closer and closer and I didnt even start with other subjects.
Im just drinking alcohol all the time and I dont want to stop. I was on Balkan jazz last week - and it was perfect! I also found some Balcan post-punk band - also perfect. I love the language and specific atmosphere.
And its true spring now. I like to smoke cigarettes at this time of year, K. didnt even know and my friends are telling me, that I smoke too much. But... i just love the taste in spring more than ever.
Well... Today I was watching Hannibal with Macho, my friend, in school. And I'll go to the "batsave" party. Who knows what it will be, I suppose there will play some death rock and post punk music and everyone will be so goth... I have to find someone who will go with me. Im starting to look forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment