Wednesday, March 5, 2014

yksi vodka kiitos

I was sad last weeks because I missed Finland and old times too much.
But now everything in this way is better :) One of my finnish friends, Lauri, arrives to the Prague at Monday and I saw him yesterday with my friend Klara. We were in carnival walk celebrating the time of not eating a meat before easters. I am vegetarian and other people still will eat meat in next 40 days, but this is just traditon.
We had some masks and the walk was really long. After the walk we bought some drink and food in stall, I bought some hot wine to warm up and after this we went to the pub. Typical czech pub, smoke everywhere, good (and cheap!) beer and drunk fat mans around. I like it sometimes and I was glad that Lauri can see this typical czech ugly pub :D We were drinking and smoking and talking and it was great!
I also know some new finnish words. We were talking about many things - education systems in our countries, alcohol and some rules in Finland, about nazi guys which beats hippie guys in Finland, about relationships etc...
So I have a little bit of Finland here and I am (almost) happy now :)

Tomorrow I will have my prom. I am scared and I hate my school-mates and I dont know what to wear.
But I'll get drunk! My whiskey is waiting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment