Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My prom

Okay
Last week I had my prom. Everything was just... idiotically crazy at school. Collecting money, training of midnight surprise and parades... stupid, stupid, stupid. It was, like an every prom, like the ball. That means - stupid program, fake faces, big dresses and miserable music. My only save was an alcohol. OH GOD, thanks for an alcohol!!


So... I woke up on Thursday at 10 o'clock. I played some Sim City 4 almost all day and I was slowly preparing myself while playing. We had meeting at 5 with my friends. So we met with Macho, Ruth, Liška and Reza and we went to the hall or whatever... Liška was angry, cause she had the typical ball hairstyle and we were making fun of her :D SO!! I gave her a little bit of my secret whiskey resources. 
The time was running really quickly. We were drinking white wine, sangria, whiskey, beer etc... but still we were just in happy mood. Talking with teachers (OH GOD, why??) and not-talking with the rest of out classmates. 
At 10 we had this stupid prom show/parade when every student get his own sash or what... just a little piece of fabric with text. So. We had champagne, we had gifts for teachers, we had great prepared entrance. BUT... When my teacher took the plate full of glasses of champagne, he spilled everything out on another teacher. And there was no time. So she was totally wet on the stage :D Than the commentator was saying our names and when he sayed my name, nobody gives me the sash and shake of hand and gift. So everybody else get everything of this (as it was plained), but not me. At the end they gave me everything too, but it was just wrong .D But I still find it funny! 
After this I was dancing with my friends (our special Ian Curtis dance (to look like an epileptic)) and drinking more. Soon we had our midnight surprise - singing Let it be by Beatles. I hate this song so much and i hate singing so much and it was just stupid, but!!! i found tambourine at the backstage and I was playing it! I felt a little bit like Andy Warhol. 
And then?
I get really drunk. I had a little talk with my ex, I had fight with someone becouse he said that he doesnt like Dumbledore , I danced some crazy dances with someone?? drinking whiskey with my finnish friend. 
We had our after party with my sister and her boyfriend and some of our friends. I came on the students house at 6 o'clock, really tired and drunk too.


Me - nervous and scared of people

You can see our bored unpopular group

Rolling cigarettes. In lolita. So anti-life style

(sorry for mistakes... Im writing this in hurry)

3 comments:

  1. Sluší ti to. My prom nebo něco takovýho ani neměli, což je možná dobře.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej, vypadalas ale skvěle! Hezký, že se lišíš od ostatních..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Díky! Přijde mi, že se tam každej liší od každýho tak strašně moc, že se nakonec nikdo od nikoho nijak neliší, ale asi to je jenom můj pocit :D

      Delete