Monday, March 24, 2014

Goth parties

Last week there were two goth parties in Prague. YAY!



At Wednesday, when I arrived at the student's house, one of my goth friends sended me a message that there is some steampunk/goth party in Cross club - which is very cool steampunk club with impresive design, but the club is full of strange drug lovers. It doesn't bother me, but someone doesn't like it and I know why.
Okay. I dressed in light colours to be goth-rebel, I went to the club, called my friend and she told me that she's not going. Typical for my friends.
Luckily I met my lolita friends in there. I didn't see them for a while and they are somethink like... theese lolitas I know as my frist lolitas ever and I am always happy when I see them.. So I was there and I had to be at 10 o'clock on my student's house, but I still drank few beers and had some fun.

Me with someone I don't even know...
Next day was much better in everything. I had my outing to the midnight, I was appointed with my friends and I was sure that there will play good music (typical post-punk, deathrock, :)). This party was called "Batsave!" and the main idea was about saving bats in some bat-hospital or what. And then the next idea - oldschool goth party :)
I was there with my friens from student's house - M and V. M wanted to get drunk, because her boyfriend breaked up with her. Good reason to drink! We were drinking, but not dancing, because the place for smokers was in the other room of the club and there was no dancing place. I met many people I know in there, I get a bit drunk and it was good! I also met many new people.

I wish there were more goth parties in Czech Republic :)
 
(which remainds me... why it it here, in our country, so much about your clothing?! I was jist dressed in the black, nothing special, cause I wasn't in the good-looking mode, and I was so "out" O_o everyone had face full of makeup, some girls looked like a whores and some mans too. Why is it so much about appearence? I had an feeling, that they dont want to talk with me just because I dont have siouxsie-inspired makeup, visible tattoo and visible garter belt.)

Batsave!

3 comments:

  1. Sluší. Sakriš proč u nás nic takového nemáme a Praha je tak daleko. Já za bych za tebou šla hned se bavit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zase se tady člověk jen tak nepotká s Medůzama a podobně. Nicméně na PGT by ses mohla někdy podívat! :)

      Delete
    2. Já bych klidně jela ale nemám s kým a halvně většinou nemám peníze... Letos asi budu šetřit jako oživot!!

      Delete