Saturday, May 27, 2017

May 2017 favourites

Hello.
I decided to tell about random things I like for the last days/weeks...

Prince and Purple Rain
I liked Prince before, he truely is The Prince of pop music, but I saw the movie Purple Rain few weeks ago and I am absolutely in love with him. His fashion style, his moves, his voice...!! <3
Some days I woke up and thought that this is purple rain morning and I need to wear something themed.

And I am not the only one who loves Prince and wears prince-themed oufits. Jasmine-Denise is a great photographer and she's also very inspiring ootd blogger.

Depeche Mode (Live in Berlin)
I was in our local art-cinema to see the projection of their live concert and since I was there I can't stop thinking about it. They were always something like funny pop 80's music - you know, super cute young guys singing "i just can't get enough" and rubbing chickens.
But hey, they are masters of synths and I love the dark side of their music.
I Feel You is my absolutely favourite song. And I love to hear it live!
(and I hate to look at  David Gahan's moves - he's absolutely anti sexy for me and his "sexy" dances are disgusting :D)


Striped leggins
My belly is growing fast and my whole body is changing. I can't wear many of my shorts which is the main thing of my wardrobe. I needed to find something more comforable than my usual shorts+stockings+t-shirt combinations. So I am mostly dressed in black and white striped leggins with longer t-shirt or dress or with skirt.
Something like this:

Great thing about my BW striped leggins is that even if you don't care about how you look (because you're walking a dog or whatever) , it's still unusual and alternative and you don't loose your coolness :D
But it's getting warm and I need to find a new dressing routine.

Suncream
I don't care about the brand or whatever. I am addicted to any suncream I own and I need a lot of it. Since I have a dog, I spent at least 30% of a daytime somewhere outside, sometimes it's a whole day and I absolutely hate to be suntanned, it doesn't suit me.

The curious incident of the dog in the nighttime by Mark Haddon
I found this book year ago on the street right next to the paper-bins. This, some Murakami and other books. I gave them to my boyfriend, cause the books were written in english and he, as an teacher, is collecting books in english. This one was somehow attracting me so I red it and I need to recommend it! It's a beautfull story about a little autistic (maybe it's asperger?? it's not stated) boy and it's written in first-person perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment