Thursday, January 12, 2017

About me and fashion (since I was not blogging)

Hello.
Since I stopped blogging two years ago, I changed a lot in many ways. I told you about music. I'm also more adult and different thanks to all the things I experienced.
I was really hungry for the free life of a hippie child at 2014/2015, my music taste was infulenced by free spirit and I learnd a lot at this time. I was wearing mostly dresses with colorfull prints, I just looked like happy hippie girl at this time..


End of 2015 and start of 2016 was mostly in punk way of dressing - but that's typical for me, always was and always will (i hope). I came back to black colour, weird accesories, torned tights... but still afraid of make-up things and of being too extravagant and visible in crowd.

Summer 2016 was important for me in the fashion way. I realized how much I love to look the best way I can and that it's not a shame to love fashion, to follow the trends you like, to collect shoes etc. I decided to build my style with a passion, to create and to look however I want to, no matter what society things. I also realized that it's fun to discuss fashion with my boyfriend, who is deeply interested with fashion photography.

I finally started to shoot my ootd's again.

I sewed this hooded weird thing!
...and I created theese leatherate harness :)

I can't shoot ootd's so often now and Im really sorry about it, cause I like to see how my style is developing and changing. The thing is that we (me and by boyfriend) moved out from our old flat and we should move into our new flat, but then we found out that the floor in there is absolutelly rotten and it's impossible to live there. We come to an agreement with an owner that he'll fix it. Everything is almost done, but we had to live for three months in my mother's place just with some important things. We'll move soon, but I still have just a few important pieces of clothing and no place for shooting.



The only thing I can do is to draw my outfits.


The last and newest thing for me is that Im not afraid of make-up things anymore. I love to wear red lipstick and Im also learning to do some magical tricks with liquid eyeliner on my eyes :D Its mostly terrible, because my hand is shaking and I just can't do it symmetrical, but I'm proud begginer!



I'm looking forward to our new flat, I'll shoot my ootd's in there! And I'm also curious about how I'll change in 2017 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment