Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My favourite OOTD bloggers

Hello (someone??)!
I would like to make a list of my favourite ootd bloggers and share it with you. I myself am trying to shoot some ootds and Im posting them on my tumblr and I am following there some awesome people having really inspiring style.

1. Mai Magi
Mai Magi is in the role of absolutely white side good guy when it comes to opinions, but that's cute :) When it comes to fashion, she is not afraid of anything. She's a lady, fairy and warrior in one person. I absolutely love her dark fantasy inspired outfits, I like that her attitude is not screaming "I AM THE FASHION ICON AND IM GONNA RULE THE WORLD", she's as calm as her fashion style is, but still so original that noone of us could even imagine..

2. Gore'n'ghibli

Gore and ghibli is a girl of trend called ninja goth and I absolutely love it. She's layering black ragged and scatted pieces and she looks like some kind of a dark ghost, i love the paranormal feeling of her fashion style. Chceck her out, she's a cute badass with an awesome style.

3. Larissa from Fox and Lionheart

Larissa is also master of layering black pieces of clothing, but in more femine hair. She's also for me the icon, she showed me that I don't need to have a black (or silver or weird colored) hair for wearing all black outfits. Shes wearing more classical goth fashion, but with unordinary ordinariness.

4. Manic Moth

I talked about Mai Magi and I can't forget Manic Moth. They seems to be somehow conncected, they are like almost the same person for me. Anyway, Manic Moth is more "hardcore", she's not afraid of really absolutely extreme things, she's wearing whatever comes to her mind and its not decent, but its breathtakingly stylish. She seems to be nice and peacefull person and yeah, you can see it in her outfits too, she's fairy, but sometimes she looks also like bloodthirsty werewolf. I love theese contrasts. 


Im trying to think about anyone else, but i just can't think about anyone who's so original and ispiring for me. I follow many of trad goths and they're great, but it's old good trad goth as we all know. I also love some strega bloggers, but they are all just taking inspiration from Mai Magi. 

Who's your favourite ootd blogger?
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment