Saturday, January 14, 2017

Harnesses

Hello,
today Im gonna tell you about goth trend that Im absolutely into..

If you're looking for an aesthetic pleasure, you can see it HERE on my fashion tumblr - its full of trends I find inspiring. But today I'm gonna focus on harnesses.
It's everywhere and I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough. Leather, rubber, whatever, it works so perfectly. It's quite too much sexy and some people thinks that it has to mean you're into BDSM or whatever, but I personally don't care, I just so love how you can wear it with all black outfits and it gives them the icing on the cake. You can wear heavy leather harness with spikes for an absolutelly badass look, you can also wear chainlet harness for a more royal look. It can highlight breasts and make you look more femine or it can goes just simply in the middle of your body or like a bag if you're afraind of sexual meanings... You just can't go wrong with harnesses.
Heavy spiked leather harness if you're not afraid of extreme and provocative look.
I prefer simple stripes as this. It's more acceptable by muggles.
my idea of chainlet harness... and it can be beautifull if it's silver on long black dress...
It's also not so hard to create, I made two pieces of harness for myself and Im wearing it quite often. 
For the first ones I just had to buy fake leather belts for about 1,50 € and a few silver keychains for about 0,50 €, then I sewed it together. It fits me and noone else and with the rubber ones its almost the same except it was even cheaper.
It's inspired by Linea Aspera and it's made of some cheap fake leather belts.
Rubber harness with rubber choker I made.
Im poor so I have to DIY, but if I was rich I would buy harnesses from here:
Rabbit Heart Shop
Envy Leather
Apatico

What do you think about harnesses? I know its just everywhere on tumblr and many of you are probably absolutely sick of it, but I can't help myself, it's just aesthetical pleasure for me.
N.

8 comments:

  1. Just another freak in Freya's Women International. Some of us freaks have actually organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looks and art are great. Want more subs here from F.W.I.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten řetízkový je úžasný přesně souhlasím s tvojí představou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oda from Chicago sent me. Glad she did. I'm Shelly Krull in Berlin. Looking forward to emailing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice start. Don't be afraid of letting your freak side out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice start. Don't be afraid of letting your freak side out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh joy turns me on

    ReplyDelete