Thursday, January 5, 2017

My music of 2016

Hello!
Because music is always so important to me and reflects my life, i decided to do a post about what music accompanied me in last year.

So basically... I was desperetly searching for something. I had enough of happy hippie songs all my friends are into. So...At the beggining of the year I was listening a lot of atmospheric minimal experimental electro? I guess..


It wasn't enough dark for me. I'm post-punk by a heart and this has just too much sentimental. I love disharmony, deep dark bass..
I was listnening a lot of Lebanon Hanover, which is my favourite band, i guess, but you can't listen one band all the time, so I was searching for something...
The Soft Moon...


Okay... Never enough. I love magical womens in music. Cosmetics are great band, but it sounds more sexual than magical. I love them, but then I found my goddess... She's dark, she's smart, she has absolutely amazing voice... and she sings about things as it was about myself.
Linea Aspera /also in other bands... Zainas and Keluar.


That get me right into the todays dark wave, which uses awesome sound of synthesizers, automatical drum machines etc.. I fell in love with the sound.
Another thing I need to show you are November Növelet / Haus Arafna as another project. They are so dark and so depressive and so cold.. awww i love it.


So... I fell deep into the pit of modern goth music. I exchange my music with other goths that I know. Im checking our czech goth web about music, I'm searching and searching, I need and army of dark and cold wave bands in my youtube playlist.
She Past Away. They are here for longer time, but I discovered them this year. They are pretty "oldschool", which is not my cup of tea theese days, but still... It's the best todays but classical post-punk that I've heard in a long time.


Next...
Absolute Body Control. Oh my... I just need to visit their concert. I'm so in love with this band and the best thing.. my boyfriend loves them too!


 Hey.. than so many cold-wave bands that I know thanks to youtube, my friends and some articles... I can't talk ybout everything...

But what really gets me is... Vólkova. Goddess of dark atmosphere again. Bass that flows in my blood system.


 My newest discover is Buzz Kill.



So that's all about the music I was listening this year. I think I'm on really great way :D I need to write also about concert in 2016.

Do you have some tips for me? Cold waves, goddess singers, disharmony, dark bass pulse, nihilistic atmosphere?

Have a nice day,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment