Saturday, January 7, 2017

Concerts of 2016

I told you about the music I was listening a lot last year. I have to tell you also about concerts I visited last year, cause some of the interprets started to be one of my favourites after the concert and I want to show you which ones.


I remember my trip to Prague. It was at March I guess? And it was magical experience.
Bestial Mouth 

One of the czech bands I saw at leat three times and was aslo forerunner for Bestial Mouth, but they played also in Hradec Králové and I think they are really great czech newborn band. 
Ba:zel

I don't even remember when, I think it was at spring or in summer?? I was on the concert of White Hills that everyone know from Jarmush's Only lovers left alive. I remember that I felt like in a dream and this glam awesome blonde playing bass was like an half devil half angel.


As a fan of synthesizers and czech undergound band Plastic People of the Universe, I was on concert of B4 - synth covers of PPU. The idea is something like.. "if PPU were from Germany". The concept is quite funny, but you need to know context. As music it's great!


Another great concert of MENU (they're organizing concerts in Hradec Králové) was again Ba:zel but with Julinko and I absolutely fell in love with them. The magical atmosphere that was in old factory where the concert was is written in my mind forever.


I was on Prague Gothic Treffen after 2 years of absence and the organization was pretty awesome. They added live bands, so it's not just goth discoteque, but real concert. Undertheskin were pretty good. Thanks Sancturary.cz for organization.


Autumn. One of the best unsuspected musical experience in Pardubice. It was in little music club called DUB. It was the day when I was depressed that Im not on the concert of Christian Death so I went there to listen at least something and it was really one of the best live musical experience of the last half yer.  
All Your Sisters. I bougth their LP!



MENU again organized concert of Xarah Dion and she is now in my cold wave playlists. It's such a great music and, as I like to say, it's my cup of tea and it's my blood type.



And that's all. I missed many concerts and I was sad about it, I was also on some bad concerts, but this is quite good number of concerts I really enjoyed last year.
Hope this year will be even better! I decided to spent most of my extra money for culture and LP's and I also want to finally do some minimal cold wave music by myself.

Have a nice day,
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment