Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My art

Hello!

Today Im gonna tell you about my artistic achievements.
(You can see my art tumblr HERE)
I'm 22 and I was studying graphic design + art since I was 15, so im in my field for a really long time..
When I was 15, I was just a young teenager who loves to draw crappy emo shits :D and I thought that graphic design is something I could do for a living. I was accepted to a really prestigious high school in Prague and yeah, I was learning about history of art, graphic design, figural drawing, surrounded by artists and free minded people for four years. Theese years were so awesome, the best memores I have comes from theese times. I learned to draw and all the basics, but I was lost when it came to "my own style". 

old drawing

I graduated and I was immediately accepted on art college. But it was far away from my home and I was just so depressed there that I arranged transfer to another college in my home city. The problem was that everyone else was focused on something special, had his own style and I was just good at drawing.
 Now Im studying graphic-multimedial field in my home city, but it's under the Faculty of Education. Its not very good for "artistic reputation", but it gaves me a lot of time for developing my own style. I started to use all my knowledge of photoshop for illustrations and I like combine drawing by hand with computer graphic. AND after 7 years of studies I can finally say that I can draw hands!! yay!

I had an exhibition 07.01. this year in a Museum and I would like to show you some of my recent works I had there. I chosed "fashion" as a theme and I re-created models into a weird fat creepy monsters. 





I would like to study illustration on prestigue art college in Prague, but it's too hard to get there, they accept just 2 people of a 100 every year. But I'm still very young and Im prepared to go throught hell for being a good illustrator.

Also, I would like to make some money with my illustrations and artistic skills and that's maybe the most important task I have. Im working on self-promotion and it's not enough, so I bought a tattoo machine to have some starting income.

Do you have some tips for a starting artist?

1 comment:

  1. Hang with me babes. My first love is painting. I also do some modeling because the money is great. I'm doing a little leather/latex shoot next week. Then I go back to the Freya Chapter in Berlin.

    ReplyDelete