Friday, January 20, 2017

Thrifting tour

Hello.
I was in two big second hands yesterday and I am so happy about my haul. We have a great sales at thrift shops once in a month in my city. Whole Czech Republic is really cheap when it comes to second hand pieces, I bought 5 pieces yesterday and spent about 3 €, that's like lunch or 3 beers. But because I am lucky person, first I bought snacks, won 4 € (ongoing contest "find money inside of package") and then went to thrift shops.


So the first thing I bought are theese black dresses. They will be great in summer, but I am afraid that I'm not gonna combine it with anything. Just simple black tights under and nothing more. Also they are really really tight for me and I can see my stomach, brests and even hem of tights. But great thing is that they're showing my back, so my tattoo is visible.

Then I bought dark grey jumper and I am absolutely in love with it. It has a small pocket, its really short, ends just above the navel, you can see all the hems and there are little silver cubes hanging on a little shoelaces. I would say that it's "street punk" jumper and it's waiting for summer evenings. 

Another thing I bought is this turtle neck weird plaid with bat wings? Or how to call it. It has holes for hands and its all flaring... I love turtle necks in this season and this could be the upper layer of very witchy and strega outfits. I needed something like cape or tippet.


Than I bought same shaped thing in black, made of much thicker fabric and with buttons  There are also little holes for hands and its weirdly sewed together. I'm absoltely in love with this, it's great upper layer for layery outfits, I tried it yesterday when I went to concert to philharmonic orchestra. And it's awesome when it's freezing outside!

The last thing I bought is this vest cardigan or how to call it..? It's also nice thing for layering, I really like it, but I would never buy it for more than 1€, cause it seems for me like just piece of nonsensical fabric and it must be really simply to DIY it or DIY something else with the same flaring effect. 


I am so happy with my new pieces of clothing and I cant wait to wear all of them. I was in both shops for a really long time, madly searching, and it was worth it!

What about you and thrifting? Are you lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment