Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Symbols - goth trend

Hello there.
Today I want to write about this overgrown trend which is wearing symbols.

Symbols are visual signs and this fashion trend is using mostly occult symbols, ehich are connected with faith.
In my opinion, it's good to belive in whatever makes a sence for you, but you really need to have the brightest intentions. I'm officialy an atheistic, but I personally feel like I am somewhere between christianity, buddhism and judaism..? I also live on the ground of pagans and i quite feel that it's hidden somewehe deep in the roots of our country.
I like to use some powerfull symbols for some special occasions and I belive on power of rituals. In a fashion thing... I like to wear jewelry with symbols on it, but they need to be special. I've got so many old jewelry from my aunt before she died and I know they are really powerfull, they protect me. I lose it when I'm too ignorant and on the wrong way, I find it when I am back on the right way. 
I've got Ankh from my boyfriend and he did a ritual with it. It protects me. And I really feel it and deeply belive in it. 
I like to wear golden cross from Spain that I bought from an old lady on the street. 
I also created pentacle with a piece of wire and yeah, why not, it was made with my own hands so I put some energy into the object...
They are all full of some strong magic, they are full of memories and they are all symbols of protection. 

Hamsa that my aunt gave me
 

But then there is this fashion trend when many of unkowning people are wearing pentagrams, sulphurs and inverted crosses and they don't even know what does it mean and they wear it just because of the trend. I don't want to be too moralistic, but I think they are just weak victims of fashion industry, wearing symbols that could be actually stronger then they are. 
Im not sure if it works like this, but I just don't like when someone is playing with dark magic just 
like nothing, not knowing the aftermath.

Killstar bag


The other thing is... that all theese killstar pentagrams must be from some cheap material, maybee it can't be even used as magical symbol... When it's made somewhere in factory. Without story behind it. Or not? I have an experience with cheap cross and I haven't feel anything... no protection at all.
Anyway... Please, don't let the faith be the fashion thing. Don't call yourself satanistic before you really know that it's your way and don't just play with dark magic before you know everything about it. You don't need to prove your "inner darkness" this way. 


N.

1 comment:

  1. To mi připomíná ty růžence a náramky s Ježíšem nebo Papežem, které se prodávaly před lety v New Yorkeru :D

    ReplyDelete